I love mornings. Its the one time of day I can relax and be content. I wake up very early, drink my ever so healthy Rockstar, and prepare for my day.
The Ex texted last night. He wants his stuff back. This is the 4th time he has come by to get his stuff. Its never ending. I just want a break from it all.
Why is it that when we finally decide things are not going to work, he has to start with this daily stuff request. Somehow I don't think its about his things. I want him to just leave me alone for a bit, clear my head, I don't want to deal with it. The last time we broke up he ignored his stuff for a month.
I know it sounds silly, and you're all thinking, maybe he just wants his belongings back.
I just feel like everything always has to be on his schedule, and for once, I walked away, and I just need a break, just for a bit, and he won't allow that. He always has to control every situation, this is no different.
Or maybe he just wants his stuff back............
No comments:
Post a Comment