Saturday, September 11, 2010

Welcome to my world.

I used to blog. I shared my life and met some amazing friends. 

I stopped. 

It suddenly became part of a new movement for everyone to share every personal aspect of their drama filled lives. People got rich, famous, lost jobs, made movies, and left their imprint on the cloud, to never be erased.

After many years of growing, I'm back. Not for the obvious reasons, but more for personal ones I'm sure you all share with me. I need to share, to connect, to learn, and to grow. 

After recently turning 30, currently single, and achieving my 20's ideal view of myself, I'm currently faced with a new realization. There must be others out there that share the same views and issues I do. Those that are caught up in the rat race, may or may not own cats, and wondering what next? 

The "New Age Lady" struggles with typical society views, stereotypes and expectations. We balancing a career, relationships, family, and a personal search for happiness while forging a new path and often going against the grain. 

I promise to share it all, from dating to breakups to secrets and goals. I hope you will share with me too. Perhaps we can connect and learn and grow together. 

It's nice to meet you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment