Friday, April 1, 2011

SOS-I met a guy

It happens every once in a while, perhaps connected with the recent Super Moon. I met someone I know I shouldn't be anywhere near, and its continuing, on a biweekly basis.

Why is it we are drawn to those that we shouldn't be drawn too? He lives on the other side of the country, and the mutually beneficial arrangement was going great, until I realized just as quickly it wasn't.

I said good bye, and I missed him already. He kissed me goodbye in public, and I let him. I took the day off work to BE with him.

I won't save a spot for someone in my life, If he wanted to be there, he would.
I shouldn't set myself up for failure.
He says all the right things.
This isn't supposed to happen like this
We are not going to label this.

All these thoughts go racing through my mind, and then he sends me a little message to say he loves making me happy, and I should get used to it......

F*ck

No comments:

Post a Comment